The holidays are coming in hot, and if you’re looking to get a head start on all your gifting needs, Amazon has your back. Prime Big Deal Days will offer amazing deals across categories like electronics, books, home, and toys.
Here’s everything you need to know about Amazon’s holiday shopping kickoff event coming 10 - 11 October, exclusively for Prime members.
What is Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days?
Prime Big Deal Days is a 48-hour holiday kickoff event that offers Prime members exclusive access to deep discounts on popular brands like Nespresso, Nintendo, and Philips.
When is Prime Big Deal Days and how long will the event last?
The Prime Big Deal Days event kicks off 10 October and runs through 11 October.
Which countries participate in Prime Big Deal Days?
Prime Big Deal Days takes place in 19 countries around the world, kicking off on October 10 in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the U.S., and the UK. Prime members in Japan can shop the Prime Big Deal Days event later in the month.
What are the best deals available now?
Prime members can access various exclusive holiday deals leading up to Prime Big Deal Days. In the lead up to Prime Big Deal Days, members can enjoy great deals from trusted brands sitewide, across key categories including toys, books, electronics, home, and more. Top deals and discounts include:
- Up to 35% off on Smartwatches & Trackers from Fitbit, Garmin and more on Amazon.sg
- Up to 50% off books including children’s books, business books, self-improvement, fiction, and more on Amazon.sg
- Up to 50% off on Bose on Amazon.sg
- Up to 70% off International Toys such as Melissa & Doug and VTech, and get an additional S$10 off with min spend of S$100 from Barbie, HotWheels, Star Wars and more on Amazon.sg
- Up to S$500 off PC products from Acer, HP and MSI on Amazon.sg
- S$20 off S$120 spend on Baby, Grocery, Health & Personal Care and more on Amazon Fresh
- Up to 30% off carton deals on Amazon Fresh
- Up to 30% off, buy 4 get an additional 15% off on Kettle Chips, Coca-Cola, Lavazza, and more on Amazon Fresh
- Up to 35% off, buy more save more on Cadbury, Oreo, Marigold, Ritz, and more on Amazon Fresh
- Up to 35% off on REVLON, Neutrogena, OGX on Amazon US
- Up to 35% off Fitbit, SanDisk on Amazon US
- Up to 50% off storage drives & accessories on Amazon US
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop deals for Prime Big Deal Days?
You must be a Prime member to access deals during Prime Big Deal Days. Not a Prime member yet? You can join Prime or start a free trial to get the most out of your holiday shopping on Amazon.sg.
How do you sign up for Prime?
New customers can enjoy a 30-day free trial when they register for Prime membership. For S$2.99 a month, Prime membership includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, unlimited access to video game benefits with Prime Gaming, access to epic deals on Prime Day, free delivery on selected delivery windows for orders of S$150 and above on Amazon Fresh, free 2-hour scheduled delivery for orders of S$60 and above on Watsons and Little Farms on Amazon.sg, and more.