48 hours of dream deals is almost here as Amazon Singapore unveils a preview of the thousands of promotions that will be available on Prime Day from 12am SGT on July 12 to July 13 at Amazon.sg/primeday. Prime members will have exclusive access to deals across popular categories including Household & Kitchen; PC & Electronics; Beauty; Health & Personal Care; Baby & Toys; Apparel; Beer, Wine & Spirits; and more. New local brands and small and medium-sized businesses such as PRISM+, GINLEE and Pristine will also be participating in Prime Day. Anyone can join Prime or start a free 30-day trial at amazon.sg/prime to shop Prime Day deals.
Shop Deals from Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Globally, Prime Day provides small and medium businesses the opportunity to promote their products to more than 200 million Prime members around the world.
“PRISM+ is proud to announce our launch on Amazon Singapore, which has proven to be a great channel for local brands to reach out to its audiences,” said Jonathan Tan, Founder of PRISM+, a local electronics brand. “For years, Prime Day has been one of the major e-commerce events of the year as consumers look to enjoy great savings – and we are excited to be a part of this year's edition, as we continue to make premium experiences accessible to the masses.”
Support and shop deals from small businesses at amazon.sg/smallbusinesses that include the following and more:
- Save up to 30% off selected Pristine Aroma products, including reed diffusers in various scents, and more
- Save up to 30% off selected items from UGREEN, including Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cables, and more
- Buy 2 items and get 20% off selected items from GINLEE, including Lya dress, Rin tank top, and more
Prime Day Category Deals Preview
Featuring incredible discounts and savings, Prime members can shop jaw-dropping deals on top-tier brands and products from SharkNinja, Acer, Bose, Razer, La Roche-Posay, Philips, LEGO, Hasbro Gaming, Calvin Klein, Tiger Beer, and more. Offers will be launched at different times throughout the 48-hour shopping event. Terms and conditions apply to all promotions.
A preview of Prime Day deals on July 12 and 13 that Prime members can expect include:
- PC & Electronics
- Get S$80 off min. spend S$800, S$200 off S$1500 on selected Acer products, including the Nitro, Swift, Aspire, Predator range, and more. Get a free gaming chair, earbuds or mouse with purchase of selected products.
- Save up to 40% off selected Fitbit products, including Sense Advanced Watch (SG Edition), Luxe Fitness Tracker, Charge 5 Advanced Fitness Tracker, and more
- Save up to 40% off selected SanDisk and Western Digital products, including internal and external solid-state drives, and more
- Household, Kitchen & Pets
- Get S$8 off S$60 on selected products from Magiclean, Merries, Laurier, and more
- Get S$15 off S$60 on selected products from Dove, Magnum, Persil, and more
- Save up to 40% off selected SharkNinja products, including Ninja Pro Blender, Shark WANDVAC System, and more
- Beauty, Health & Personal Care
- Save up to 60% off selected Sukin products, including Botanical Body Wash, Natural Balance Shampoo and Conditioner, and more
- Save up to 50% off selected Bioderma products, including Sensibio and Sebium Gel Moussant, Sebium Moisturiser, and more
- Save up to 50% off selected Oral-B products, including Cross Action PRO 500, Vitality Precision Clean, and more
- Toys, Books & Baby
- Save S$10 with S$50 min spend across selected products Barbie, Fisher-price and more brands, including UNO (Wild), Hot Wheels Speedway Hauler, Barbie Fashionistas Ultimate Closet, and more
- Save up to 50% off selected Times books, including Press Here by Hervé Tullet, Indestructibles: Baby, Let's Eat! by Stephan Lomp, and more
- Save up to 40% off selected LEGO products, including Classic Medium Kids Creative Kit, Harry Potter Hogwarts Wizard’s Chess Set & Board Game, Creator Expert Flower Bouquet, and more
- Save up to 30% off selected TSLA products, including sportswear clothing and gear, and more
- Save up to 25% off selected Calvin Klein products, including Men's Skinny Fit Jeans, Men's Jersey, Men's Cotton Multipack T-shirts, and more
- Save up to 25% off selected Nautica products, including Men's Polo, Men's Performance Pique Polo, and more
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Save up to 25% off selected Penfolds products, including Koonunga Hill Shiraz, Max’s Shiraz, Max’s Chardonnay, and more
- Save up to 25% off selected 19 Crimes products, including Red Blend Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and more
- Save up to 19% off selected Tiger Beer products, including 24-can cartons across Tiger Lager, Tiger Radler, Tiger Crystal, and more
- Cross Category Deals:
- Buy 3 get Extra 30% off on selected products under Baby, Beauty, Health and Personal Care
- Save up to 25% off, Buy 3 get extra 10% off selected products under Groceries and Beverages
- Buy 3 for 2 on selected Electronics and PC products
Shop for Someone in Need
Amazon makes it easier for customers to give back through the Amazon x Shop for Good Wishlist. Customers can support local non-profit organizations (NPOs) and their causes by purchasing items off their Amazon wishlist – a depository of items they need the most. Shoppers keen to do good can donate through the wishlist.
Carol Muck, Head of Community Partnerships at SHINE Children and Youth Services, said: “SHINE uses numerous tools to engage with our children and youth. Items such as board games, sporting goods and video games are commonly used during our drop-in sessions to support their social and emotional development. We appreciate how Amazon rallies its consumers to support local charities like ours by creating a pathway for them to donate the items the beneficiaries need the most. Through the generosity of local donors, we are able to engage with our children better while wastage is minimized. It is a win-win for the community and the environment.”
More Ways to Have Fun this Prime Day
- Prime Day Pit Stop: In celebration of Prime Day, Amazon will be recreating the classic ‘carnival’ experience at the first-ever Prime Day Pit Stop in Singapore. Members of the public are invited to attend in-person and play classic games to win exciting prizes, including Amazon.sg Gift Cards. Customers can find the Amazon truck at the entrance of Suntec City along Nicoll Highway, next to Esplanade MRT Exit A, on 9 and 10 July from 10am to 8pm, and at the main entrance of Ocean Financial Centre on 12 and 13 July from 10am to 7pm.
- Power through Prime Day with local favourite coffee stall chain Ya Kun Kaya Toast: From now to 13 July, get a S$5 Amazon.sg voucher with a purchase of a value set meal across Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlets in Singapore, excluding outlets at Changi Airport Terminal 1 and 3, and Takashimaya. Whilst stocks last. T&Cs apply.
View the full press release here.