This year, Amazon Singapore’s Black Friday sale will start Monday, November 20, and run through Monday, November 27. The extended shopping event will feature deals across categories from popular brands like Bose, PRISM+, LEGO, Sukin and Barbie, providing customers with an extended window to secure amazing deals ahead of the festive season.
Shoppers can take advantage of incredible deals from a wide selection of authentic brands and products, while enjoying convenient, free delivery options on eligible items. The range includes toys, books, electronics, homeware, and more.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Amazon Singapore Black Friday sale.
How and when can I shop the Black Friday event?
Black Friday deals are available starting Monday, November 20 through Monday, November 27. Visit the Black Friday deals page on Amazon.sg or head to the Amazon.sg shopping app to find the latest deals throughout the event.
What are some of the best Black Friday deals on Amazon.sg this year?
This year’s deals include something for everyone on your gift list. Here's a sneak peek at a few of the deals that will be available from trusted brands sitewide:
- Save up to 70% on selected items from the books category
- Save up to 70% on international toy brands such as Pokémon and Melissa & Doug
- Save up to 50% on selected items from Transformers, PlayDoh, Barbie and Hot Wheels
- Save up to 50% on selected items from Sukin
- Save up to 50% on selected items from Bose
- Save up to 49% on selected items from PRISM+
- Save up to 40% on selected items from Logitech
- Save up to 40%, and get an extra 20% off when you buy four products from Baglietti, Sessantacampi, Cadao, and other wines
- Save up to 40% on Tide, Oral-B, Pampers, Gillette and more
- Save up to 35%, and get an additional 20% off when you buy four products from Ruffino, Taittinger, Robert Mondavi, Louis Jadot, Bolla, and more
- Save up to 30%, and get an additional 20% off San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna water, The Gourmet's Pack meat, Frenz eggs, and more
- Save up to 20% off, and get extra 20% when you buy four of selected kombucha drinks, gluten-free snacks, organic pasta, and more
- Buy four get 20% off selected groceries, beers, wines, spirits, and more
- Save up to 40% on selected items from Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons from Amazon US
- Save up to 30% on selected beauty items from Aveeno, Lubriderm and Neutrogena from Amazon US
- Save up to 30% on selected apparel from Calvin Klein from Amazon US
How can I save more?
Other ways to shop and save with Amazon Singapore this season include:
- Amazon Vouchers: Discover more ways to save with Amazon Vouchers. Find discounts on everyday essentials, as well as gifts, electronics, beauty, toys, and more. Simply clip the voucher online and the discount will be applied at checkout. Visit Amazon.sg/vouchers for information.
- Amazon.sg Gift Cards: Amazon.sg Gift Cards offer an easy, simple, and convenient gifting experience, providing access to an extensive selection of products on Amazon.sg. Buy at Amazon.sg/giftcard and get $10 promo credit when you buy $120 worth of Amazon.sg eGiftCards.
- Promotions: Enjoy greater savings when shopping on Amazon.sg. From November 20, visit amazon.sg/bankpromotions for more information.
- Bank promotions
- DBS and Citi Mastercard cardholders can get $15 off $150 or more when they spend on Amazon.sgfrom November 20 till November 27.
- OCBC and UOB cardholders can get $12 off $120 or more when they spend on Amazon.sg from November 20 till November 27.
- Citi Mastercard cardholders can get $12 off $120 or more when they spend on Amazon Fresh from November 20 till November 27.
- Mastercard cardholders can get S$5 off S$100 or more when they spend on Amazon.sg and Amazon Fresh from now till November 30. Customers will receive a S$5 Amazon Gift Card when using the promo code MCAMZ5, while stocks last.
- Looking for more payment promotions? Get 2% off your purchase when you use PayNow, with no minimum spend, from 20 November.
- Bank promotions
*Terms and conditions apply to all promotions listed above.