The biggest 48-hour savings this year is almost here as Amazon prepares to kick off Prime Day at 12am SGT on October 13 in Singapore. Prime members will have exclusive access to thousands of deals on everything they need and love from top brands and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). The two-day shopping event will offer Prime members incredible savings and deep discounts to shop for the must-have holiday gifts from categories like toys, electronics, beauty, kitchen, home, baby products and more, from the comfort and safety of their homes at amazon.sg/primeday. Anyone can get a jumpstart on their holiday shopping and savings this Prime Day by joining Prime or start a free 30-day trial at amazon.sg/prime.
Shop deals from small and medium-sized businesses
Prime members can support SMBs this Prime Day by shopping deals featured on Amazon's SMB storefront. From healthcare to skincare to baby care, Amazon and SMBs like Blyss, EASVEN, Epitex, Farm to Market, Happyganics, Porcelain, and more have teamed up to offer hundreds of deals across categories for Prime members this Prime Day. Prime members can discover and shop the SMB selection on Amazon at amazon.sg/primeday-smb.
Prime Day deals preview
When it comes to incredible deals on amazing products, Prime Day 2020 delivers in a big way with more deals than any Prime Day event before in Singapore. Additionally, members can shop deals which offer jaw-dropping prices on top-tier brands and products such as Anker, Bioderma, Braun, Dyson, Gund, Instant Pot, JBL, KODAK, La Mer, Nespresso, Muji, Sonos, and more, this Prime Day. These offers will sell out quickly so be sure to come back and shop the entire 48 hours of Prime Day to cash in on the biggest savings.
Ways to enjoy this Prime Day
- 48 hours of exclusive shopping for Prime members with the best deals on thousands of products on Amazon.sg and Prime Now.
- 10 new categories with millions of products added to Amazon.sg's ever-expanding selections, covering categories like Jewelry, Musical Instruments, Furniture, DVD and more.
- Curated selection of deals from SMB retailers in categories such as home and home improvement, electronics, kitchen and dining, health and personal care, toys and games, groceries and more.
- Top deals from Amazon US including brands like Adidas, Calvin Klein, Garmin, Razer, and more available from Amazon International Store.
- Finding Deals Has Never Been Easier: From spotlight deals to lightning deals, Prime members will enjoy thousands of great offers this Prime Day, with new deals launching every four to six hours.
- Amazon.sg e-Gift Cards will be available during this Prime Day. Amazon.sg e-Gift Cards offer an easy, simple and convenient gifting experience, providing an extensive selection of products on Amazon.sg. On October 13 and 14, Prime members who purchase at least S$50 Amazon.sg e-Gift Card in a single transaction can receive a bonus S$10 e-Gift Card, while stocks last. Please visit amazon.sg/egiftcardoffer for more information, terms and conditions apply.
- Bank promotions to enjoy greater savings when shopping at Amazon.sg. All Prime members are entitled to a S$25 Amazon.sg e-Gift Card on a minimum spend of S$150 on Amazon.sg when using 1) a Mastercard card for purchases on 13 October and/or 2) a DBS/POSB credit card on 14 October. The S$25 Amazon.sg e-Gift Card will be added to your Amazon account for use on a future purchase, while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
- Join the Prime Day Wish List Giveaway from now until Oct 14 and stand a chance to win a S$1,000 Amazon e-Gift Card. Please visit amazon.sg/primeday-wishlist for more information, terms and conditions apply.
- What is your Shopper Persona? Singapore customers can find out what is their shopper persona and discover tips to maximize value when shopping with Amazon at amazon.sg/shopperpersona.
Every day made better with Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime was designed to make your life better every single day. Over 150 million paid members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime, including the best of shopping and entertainment. In Singapore, Prime membership includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, unlimited access video game benefits with Prime Gaming, Prime Day, and more. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping. Prime members enjoy access to tens of thousands of items available for free two-hour delivery on Prime Now on orders over S$60, as well as free one-day delivery on domestic Prime eligible selection on Amazon.sg. Members also enjoy access to millions of products on Amazon International Store with free international delivery on eligible orders over S$60. Prime is S$2.99 per month. Start a 30-day free trial of Prime at amazon.sg/prime.